If you’re looking to increase conversion rates and get more visitors to your real estate website, then retargeting and remarketing are two processes that can help.
It’s important to remember that when a person interested in your services comes to your real estate website, they will not all be in the same place in their buying or selling cycle. Regardless of the stage they are in, all visitors to your site have a shared interest in what you offer. Therefore, it’s essential to nurture them in order to increase conversions.
The secret is to keep in touch and remind them you are still there whenever they are ready to buy or sell. Online visitors bounce on and off your website, perhaps reading your latest blog, checking for new properties, or downloading some useful resource, and it may take them several weeks to make a decision. In contrast with e-commerce sites, in real estate people are making one of the biggest decisions of their lives, so it’s quite different from buying a pair of shoes or a smartphone!
In order to maintain a strong online presence and increase conversions, it’s important to constantly engage with your audience and keep your website top of mind. One way to achieve this is through the use of retargeting and remarketing tools. These powerful tools can help you connect with your audience and increase the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. In the following sections, we will delve into the nuances between different types of retargeting and remarketing campaigns and explore how these processes can help you achieve your business goals.
- This method helps build awareness and knowledge of your brand, keeping your site fresh in the minds of potential buyers or sellers. It also helps you enhance your rate of returning visitors!
- By utilizing retargeting display ads, you can keep your website at the forefront of your visitors’ minds and encourage them to return to your site. You can run strategic retargeting ads through Google Display Retargeting or Facebook Retargeting Ads.
- These ads work by using tracking pixels and/or cookies to display targeted ads to visitors based on their online behavior. Once a user visits your real estate website, a cookie is placed in their browser, allowing the tracking code to display tailored ads.
- Once users have registered on your website, the remarketing strategy focuses on educating the buyer or seller on your specific services, showing them ads on the most popular websites like Wall Street Journal, CNN, ESPN, and more.
- Remarketing is designed to capture and convert existing customers at the final stages of the buying cycle. This strategy helps you build authority and trust within your local market.
- It is an excellent tool to use when you have identified a qualified lead but have not yet closed the sale, a potential customer.
- Remarketing can be used to deliver personalized dynamic ads, offers, and promotions to this audience, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Which strategy should you choose?
Retargeting and remarketing are two powerful tools that can help increase conversion rates and attract more visitors to your website. However, deciding which one to use depends on your unique situation, and in many cases, using both can work wonders.
It’s important to note that while both strategies can be effective, they are not an exact science.
When it comes to creating successful marketing campaigns, businesses must be willing to experiment with different strategies and tactics. While some may select to focus on creating personalized information for their target audience, others may opt for a more general approach. Regardless of the approach, there are a few key elements that must be included in any marketing campaign in order for it to be successful.
One of the most essential elements of any marketing campaign is the call to action. This is part of the campaign where you ask your audience to take a specific action, such as purchasing a product or signing up for a newsletter. It’s essential to make this call to action clear and compelling in order to encourage your audience to take action.
Another key element of any successful marketing campaign is the landing page. This is the page that your audience will be directed to after clicking on your call to action. It’s important to make sure that this page is well-designed and optimized for conversions in order to maximize the effectiveness of your campaign.
In addition to these elements, it’s also fundamental to have a solid customer list in place. This list should include the contact information of your target audience so that you can reach out to them with personalized information about your products and services.
Finally, it’s crucial to have a well-designed product page that showcases your products and services in the best possible light. This page should be optimized for conversions and should provide your audience with all the information they need to make an informed purchasing decision.
To get the best results, you should monitor the Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts and tweak your campaigns regularly.
In IDXBoost we offer both remarketing and retargeting services that can help you get started. By working side-by-side with our community of digital marketing and real estate experts, you can gain a competitive advantage and reach your goals faster. We focus on tangible results, leveraging the power of the most innovative technology and proven digital marketing strategies.
If you’re interested in incorporating retargeting and remarketing to accelerate the growth of your real estate brand, it’s best to schedule a call with an expert who can provide you with more information.
Remember, with patience and persistence, you can learn what works best for your brand and achieve significant growth and success!